Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hardest thing to do

Dear Pretty Panda,
It has been almost 2 weeks since i left the beautiful and wonderful state of Oregon. I cant explain in words the amazing and incredible time you have shown me. Nothing was more amazing as seeing you for the first time in person. It was one of those moments that you thought was never real and made up in the movies, but this was real and amazing. You were 100x more beautiful than any picture or cam could ever picture you as. Your gift failed to even come close to the the shine, beauty, sparkle and flawlessness that is you.
Those 5 days were by far the best 5 days in my life. Nothing i dreamed of could compare to the way you felt, your touch, smell, amazing smile, eyes, in short everything about you was so much more than i could ever ask for. I am the luckiest guy in the world! Spending time with you was amazing!! I wish i had more time to spend there with you.
Our date night that you have planned was incredibly special and the most thoughtful and wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. You looked absolutely amazing that night. You took my breath away. I could not ask for anyone more special, amazing, smart or beautiful as a girlfriend. I Love You Pretty Panda!!!
What was a wonderful dream tho turned into a nightmare. As on that last day i had to say goodbye to you to return back to the land of waterless rivers. It was the hardest thing i had to do, when i had to say goodbye to you and board that plane. As the tears from my eyes gently ran down my face i had to keep reminding myself that distance is only temporary for us and that we will have our day. I cant tell you how much i love you and that i cant wait for that day to come. You are truly amazing my love!! I love you with all my heart!!
Your Love,
Handsome Panda

0 comments: