Monday, May 5, 2008

Waiting....

Dear Pretty Panda,
As each day passes i realize how much i love you more than the last. I can hardly wait for the beautiful sound of your voice as I wait patiently by the phone. The sound of your voice wipes away any anxieties of life I may be having and puts a smile of happiness on my face. You truly are an amazing, incredible, beautiful, intelligent, and funny woman, and im the luckiest guy on earth to have you in my life.
As of right now we sit at 45 days till something amazing happens. Time, nor distance will matter for we will be in each other arms in a world of our own. Ive never hated time, nor distance as i do right now. Just know that i plan to take you in my arms and take you to a place you have never been before, where nothing in the world will matter but us, a place that we believed to be only in our dreams, some would describe it as heaven, but i can only think of one word to describe it. Love. True Love. This is something we have given each other and something we will cherish forever.
The other day I received a special box from you full of amazing and wonderful stuff. The thought and time you put into such gifts touches my heart and i cant thank you enough for them. In 45 Days though i have a special gift to give you. One from my heart and that can only be delivered in person. As to what this special gift is I shall not reveal the contents until that magical day June. Until that day I sit impatiently waiting till i can take you in my arms and tell you that, "I Love You!! With my whole heart and soul."

<8>,
Handsome Panda

0 comments: